“Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.”

12 January, 2015






Things can be broken down in this world of ours
you don't have to be a famous person just to make your mark. A mother can be an inspiration to her little son, change his thoughts, his mind, his life, just with her gentle hum
So different yet so the same, two sisters only have their parents to blame, it's rare that two can get along, but when they do they're inseparable, such a blessing comes to few.






No comments :

Post a Comment