“Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.”

22 October, 2012

Y si, de nuevo me perdí a Evanescence. Tanto tiempo esperando verlos y cuando faltaba poco tiempo me vengo a descomponer y sentir mal en el puto Pepsi Music.. con una organización de MIERDA, sin techo, empapándome y sintiéndome mal.. forros de mierda, ni un puto piloto nos dieron, una bolsa de consorcio nomas.
Estuve a ESTO de conocer a Ev, o sea, ni siquiera los vi en el escenario.. NADA.
Otra vez no me lo pierdo, otra vez no. LA CONCHA DE LA LORA.

No comments :

Post a Comment