“Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.”

02 April, 2012


And maybe, I'll find out the way to make it back someday, to watch you, to guide you.. through the darkest of your days. If a great wave should fall, it would fall upon us all.. well, I hope there's someone out there, who can bring me back to you.. 
 If I could, then I would, I'll go wherever you will go
 Way up high or down low, I'll go wherever you will go.
Runaway with my heart, runaway with my hope, runaway with my love. I know now, just quite how my life and love might still go on.. In your heart and your mind, I'll stay with you for all of time;

No comments :

Post a Comment